Equip Marriage Event
We're sorry... The registration for this event is now closed.
We deeply value building strong marriages and want to be a church where we work at it together. This event is a practical way to step into this value, and we hope that you will join us. Using the StrengthsFinder® tools, our speakers will bring some insight and language to things you already know are real in your relationship. You’ll be invited to learn about yourself and your spouse and how you can relate to each other and communicate more effectively. Whether you’d describe your marriage as really messy or the best ever (or somewhere in between), our desire is that God will use this day to strengthen you as a couple and remind you of how good it is to walk closely with others!
AT THIS EVENT YOU WILL…
- Discover deeper ways to connect with and love your spouse
- Have fun learning more about your spouse (and yourself)
- Learn how to stand with others for their marriages
- Understand how to transform tension into intimacy
- Realize what your unique strengths enable you to do together
Cost: $80/couple (includes all materials, the StrengthsFinder® assessment, coffee and snacks throughout the day, and lunch)
Registration deadline: April 2, 2017
Kids: While we love your kids and many of the activities we do at Central are for them, this one is not …so please remember to get a babysitter!